South East - Council
April Start - £400 - £450 A Day Outside of IR35
Baltimore Consulting are urgently seeking a Local Authority Experienced Closedown Accountant to co-ordinate, manage and lead on the production and delivery of the Council's Statement of Accounts.
• Prepare for the year end closedown of accounts
• Produce the Council's statement of accounts by the statutory deadline
• Lead conduit for external audit enquiries
• Co-ordinate and deliver a development plan to aid preparation for the following year's closedown process
• Develop accounting systems and associated processes
• Significant experience in producing local authority Statement of Accounts
• Hold a recognised CCAB qualification (preferably CIPFA).
• Demonstrate detailed technical knowledge, have experience in leading on a local government accounts closedown and therefore hit the ground running.
• Strong project management experience.
• Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
• Analyse complex data and provide solutions and recommendations to achieve appropriate outcomes and have the ability to communicate this effectively at all levels.
• Excellent time management skills to prioritise and set appropriate
• Have the authority and credibility to build relationships and engage successfully with customers.
• Exemplifying the Council's values and behaviours.
If you possess local government experience and are a qualified accountant please forward your updated CV or Call Suzanne Rudd on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'