About The Role
In your role as a Clinical Unit Manager at HC One, you’ll value one thing above all. Kindness. It carries across every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Being a Clinical Unit Manager will mean taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. Not to mention running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. So, whether you’re reporting that the new lady who just came in appears to have some mobility issues, asking a gentleman to provide a sample for monitoring or administering a medicine to someone who’, you’ll always have resident dignity and wellbeing in mind above all.
HC-One are looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and proven leadership skills in a care home for vulnerable adults. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. This is a role for someone who’s ready to take real accountability. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it’s just in your nature.
About The Company
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Clinical Unit Manager HC-One will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'