Nursing Home, Mental Health
£42,640 per annum | 40 Hours | CQC Compliant Elderly & Disability Care Home | Great Staff Benefits
One of Oxfordshire’s leading care homes is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will involve ensuring all aspects of care planning and delivery within your unit are of the highest standards and in line with company policy.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN role:
• 40 hours per week
• Excellent salary of £42,640 per annum
• Free parking and subsidised staff meals
• A workplace pension scheme and sick pay (following completion of probation)
• A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home that has achieved some “outstanding” quality grades during the most recent inspection
As Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a leadership role in a UK care home
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and able to provide effective leadership
• Demonstrate good working knowledge CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'