Clinical Trials Executive - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Our Client is an expert in developing, manufacturing and distributing quality medicines and delivering world class clinical trials and contract research. They are committed to the highest quality standards in their business, and to operating within the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) regulatory framework.
They are now seeking a Clinical Trials Manager and a Clinical Trials Executive. These positions are full-time permanent roles. Both positions will be based in Huddersfield.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Our Client is running a number of Phase II and Phase III clinical trials where they are manufacturing the active and placebo
- They require additional staff to co-ordinate and manage the delivery of these trials
- Experience of clinical trials is very important and a "can-do" attitude
- Specific experience of writing or contributing to clinical protocols, IMPD’s, investigator brochures etc. would be very useful
- Good project management skills are essential (particularly for the Manager role)
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Life Science or equivalent
- Project management skills
- Able to prioritise workload and deliver projects on time
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Able to remain calm and confident under pressure.
- Pays attention to detail
- Concern for standards
- Problem solving
- Presentation Skills
- Able to follow standard operating procedures
In return our client is offering a competitive package for the successful Candidates including a basic salary between £28,000 and £36,500 per annum plus benefits for the Clinical Trials Manager and a basic salary between £20,000 and £23,300 per annum plus benefits for the Clinical Trials Executive
Please send your C.V and a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Clinical Protocols
- Clinical Trials
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'