Clinical Trials Data Entry £13.60ph Plus holiday pay Central London
Booking will be for a minimum of four weeks
Based in this leading research and education body in the heart of London we are looking for a confident data processor to take responsibility for the Data entry of clinical trial case report forms into a bespoke trial database. This includes checking and reviewing the paper forms prior to data entry to assess completeness and identify any queries.
We are looking for someone to manage this processing project and ensure it is completed within an agreed timescale and with accuracy.
- Experience of working on clinical trials or a background in life sciences.
- Familiarity with clinical terms (blood tests, medications, surgical procedures).
- Computer literate MS windows, email etc. Able to learn new software quickly.
- Attention to detail, meticulous, careful, precise.
- Experience/understanding/regulatory awareness of management and security associated with personal data.
- Able to work independently in a quiet environment.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Clinical Trials
- Microsoft Office
- Accurate Data Entry
- Case Report Forms
- Health Sciences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job