Clinical Trials and Research Coordinators
Dublin or South of Ireland
We are looking for two full or part time Clinical Trial Coordinators to work with us, initially on a fixed term contract of 2 to 6 months, there may be potential to extend. You'll be across a number of hospital sites in the region.
For the right candidate we can offer flexible working hours. We also offer a competitive salary and a discretionary performance related bonus. O4 Research is an innovative Contract Research Organisation (CRO), operating throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe wide, which provides dynamic integrated trial management solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
This is a pivotal role and you will be part of a multidisciplinary team including experienced medical and nursing staff, taking part in an exciting cardiovascular clinical trial.
Key responsibilities include operational on-site management support;
- Assist with efficient patient identification, pre-screening/screening activity
- Implement approaches to increase study awareness and help maximise patient recruitment and retention
- Support patients participating in the study
- Data entry and Query resolution
- Assist and facilitate CRAs during monitoring visits, tracking and maintenance of key study information
- Liaise weekly with O4 Research on study progress/activity budget
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the study protocol, all applicable regulatory and legal requirements, SOPs, ensuring high standards of practice in accordance with ICH GCP.
- The post would suit someone with some previous clinical trial research experience who is looking for an exciting project role where you can use your excellent administrative, organisational, and communication skills. You need to be capable of communicating effectively with people from all disciplines.
- Experience of working in a clinical trials research environment and preferably educated to degree level
- High level of organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise workload/time management
- Self-motivated, highly results focused with a desire for success
- Strong interpersonal, administrative and IT skills with ability to interact well with all levels of management and staff (internal and external)
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of the team as well as independently
- Flexible and responsive to new ideas in a changing environment
- Approachable, personable and supportive of others with an open and transparent working style.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job