Clinical Trials Administrator
- Location: Birmingham, B16
- £22,000 to £24,000 per annum
- Benefits package
About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. They value people who are dedicated, hard working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of their benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of their established clinics around the country.
We have 3 opportunities across the organisation for confident Clinical Trial Administrators to join a talented growing team. The 3 positions are based in London, Birmingham and Guildford. They are looking for an ambitious, organised and hardworking individuals, willing to take on a range of responsibilities and grow with the company.
You will be providing support and assistance in the administrative management of the clinical trial studies. Working closely with the Study Coordinators and Senior Management teams to maintain and organise study files. The CTA will be involved in most activities in preparation for study set up, conduct and completing a Clinical Trial.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Participating in Investigator Meetings and Study Team meetings.
- Assist with the Ethics/Regulatory Submissions; keeping a track of submissions and approvals of the study
- Preparing and completing CRFs (Source documents)
- Assist with collating, submitting and tracking CRFs and data queries to Data Management
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Managing and maintaining study documents and trial supplies
- Preparing essential clinical trial documentation
- Maintaining clinical trial databases
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Trials Administrator role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- BSc educated
- Clinical trials experience at site level; Understanding of ICH-GCP
- IT Proficiency, good communication skills
- Work at site level with CRAs or study coordinators
- At least 6 months experience in clinical research; CNS trials experience
- Experience of using EDC
- Responsibility for timely data upload and query resolution
Clinical Trials Administrator Benefits:
- Continuous professional development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the Clinical Trials Administrator role, please apply now!