POST Recruitment are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Administrator to join a medical innovation company based in York. This is a 12 month FTC however this may lead to a full time permanent position
- Setting up of Initial Documents at Study Set Up address labels, Airway bills, inbound & Outbound proforma’s and having them QC by another member of the team.
- Requesting Proforma Approval where required from Client before shipping the supplies then providing the client with the signed proforma and Airway Bill for their records
- Placing kit request orders on Labstar/Polaris/CII and adding Supplies Order on Logistics Tasks
- Providing Labstar Website Access to CRA’s (currently a Senior job role)
- Set up site details on CII & Labstar
- Setting up Study Folders and maintaining the folders ie filing all paper records
- Ordering of Centrifuges (if required)
- Find out what tubes and what size tubes need to be spun
- Send booking request to Capricorn (supplier)
- Issuing Alert reports and then following up on site confirmation that they have opened and read the Alert, if not the CTA has then to call the site to request confirmation if this is unsuccessful we then escalate to the relevant PM within the given timescale in the SOP.
- Re-issuing reports when requested
- Monthly kit expiries e-mails to all sites that have kits expiring
- Dealing with enquiries from sites and referring to Project Managers or Research Team as required
- Liaising with Logistics for timescales with large scale supplies or urgent requests
- Liaising with a variety of couriers to organise shipments and collections - tracking of shipments and collections
- Making updates to databases when clients provide updated contact details
You must have to apply for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, with 2 years of relevant experience.
ASc/Associate Degree or equivalent, with 1 year relevant experience preferred.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant health care experience with High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience for Associates Degree equivalent or higher degree.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Logical problem solving and ability to multi-task are essential.
The starting salary for this role is £20,000
If you’re interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job