Clinical Training Specialist
Opportunity to join a world technology leader within the Biomedical Industry in a business-critical role as a Clinical Training Specialist covering the Hertfordshire/Essex/Outer London territory
Job Summaryand/or Key Objectives:
- Performs and delivers on-site customer training programs for all StatStrip, StatSensor and Blood Gas product implementations under the direction of the Clinical Training Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and documenting customer training records at each customer site including the names of personnel trained, date training was performed and training agenda.
- Producing reports both to Customers and Management as required.
- Responsible for assisting customers with ongoing Training, Audits and onsite after sales support when the customer goes "Live" with StatStrip, StatSensor and Blood Gas products.
- Works closely with local field sales representatives, IT specialists and StatStrip Specialist adding value throughout the sales process on all StatStrip and StatSensor business opportunities. This sales support will be in the form of conducting pre sales onsite customer training and evaluation assistance
- Reports directly to the UK Clinical Training Manager and indirectly to the UK Support Manager.
- Interacts with all levels of management within Technical Support including the UK Tech Support Manager, Tech Support Specialists, Sales Manager, and Sales Specialists.
- Interacts with Nova customers via telephone, e-mail and onsite visits.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- The candidate must be either a current or previously Registered Nurse
- Experience in performing bedside glucose testing in a Point of Care environment is highly desirable.
- Requires excellent communication, training and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to working with different customer personalities.
- 2+ years diagnostics industry or hospital related experience.
- Requires a person willing to travel within or outside the assigned location for extended periods of time based upon project requirements.
- Hold a full UK driving license (Preferably clean).
This role will require extensive travel and nights away from home
- Blood Glucose
- Clinical Training
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"