FMC are working in partnership with a global medical technology business that are a dominant world leader in the provision of surgical systems. This is an exciting time to be joining the UK operations, which has strong growth projections alongside new products currently being launched into the market coupled with a strategic reorganisation.
The Clinical Trainer will offer in theatre clinical training and technical support for the range of ophthalmic implants, liquids and consumables. Primarily focused around the support, handling, and in-theatre training surgical ophthalmic consumable devices. The Clinical Trainer will deliver clear handling and injector instruction to ensure correct implantation techniques.
This role has both an internal and external focus; supporting commercial teams with their ability to support the product and sell on the clinical benefits, alongside providing product training to customers pre and post-sales process.
We are specifically looking for candidates that have experience of cataract surgery.
We are looking for a candidate with a demonstrable background of working within a clinical capacity, either as a scrub nurse or ODP, alongside;
- Must have either existing experience of, or high potential to, develop commercial relationships across all levels of staff within a NHS or Private Hospital environments
- Ability to teach and share information engagingly to different target audiences
- Experience of working in a clinical environment which could be optical retail, NHS or private hospitals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Technically minded with the ability to absorb information and translate this into engaging training materials
- Open to UK wide travel if required
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected medical technology business - taking your clinical experience to influence the commercial process and work at the forefront of ground-breaking ophthalmic surgical technology innovation.
Apply below for more information and the opportunity to speak confidentially about the position.
Reference number: 7394
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'