About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider, who puts care at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Trainer and Assessor’s to manage a team of people, regulate and assess delegated tasks and to assist in managing the performance of the Renal Technician team.
As a Clinical Trainer and Assessor you will be responsible for implementing high standards of care within the service and assist in maintaining relationships with our commercial customer. You will also be responsible for the delegation of clinical tasks undertaken and the on-going supervision and assessment of these skills.
You will be required to support Renal Technicians who support patients requiring renal dialysis within their own homes which allows patients suffering with kidney failure the freedom to live an independent life.
This role would also support the IV service with training and assessing clinical competencies. No previous experience of working in this field is required as full and comprehensive training will be provided.
Applicants will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a flexible approach travelling to support clinical needs of the service.
"Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice"
You must possess the following:
• Registered nurse with a minimum of three years experience
• Renal / IV experience desirable but not essential as full training will be given
• Teaching qualification desirable
• Experience managing a team of people
• Ability to supervise and regulate clinical activities and maintain high standards of care
• Experience in leading and delivering training, assessing clinical performance and supporting personal development
• Managing on-going supervision and assessment of a team
• Computer literate-MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
• Medical Device experience but not essential
• Manage and co-ordinate a large geographical
• Flexibility to travel - ability to stay away from home on occasions
• A full UK driving licence
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, listening and presenting
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Able to manage own diary and skilled in time management
• Ability to develop relationships with Clinical and Commercial customers
Nurses must have the following:
• A full driving licence and access to your own transport (essential)
• Valid NMC registration pin
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Company Car allowance
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Opportunity for on-going development and training
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Access to MyInterserve Perks at work
• Holiday pay
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'