Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) - up to £39,000 per annum + Welcome Bonus!
Maidenhead - CAMHS/Eating Disorder Service
A modern, private hospital in Maidenhead has an exciting Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD) opportunity available for a confident, dynamic and experienced individual on a permanent basis. This role is ideal for someone who has substantial experience within a CAMHS service, and is looking for a new opportunity with a leading care provider in the UK.
This hospital provides specialist treatment for young people with enduring mental health issues and eating disorders whose needs cannot be met within community settings, and therefore require specialist, inpatient care. Conditions that are treated here include PTSD, psychosis, personality disorder, self-harm, ADHD etc. PICU services are also provided to those with severe mental illnesses and therefore detained under the Mental Health Act, and this care is delivered using a person-centred approach, rather than a standardised programme. The hospital works with local healthcare professionals/organisations to ensure that care provided is appropriate for each person, and has maintained a Good CQC rating.
In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership of nursing and other healthcare staff within the facility, and deputise in absence of the manager. You will be familiar with the NMC code of conduct and work according to it at all times, as well as being named nurse for a select number of patients. You will play an active role in the design, delivery and improvement of patient care and care plans, adhering to the Mental Health Act's stipulations and ensuring that care standards are constantly maintained.
- RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC registration and an active PIN
- Sufficient CAMHS/Eating Disorder nursing experience is essential
- At least 2 years' experience in directly supervising healthcare staff in a similar environment
- A strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare acts, such as Gillick Competence, MHA/MCA etc.
- Flexibility to work a regular shift pattern over 7 days
- Competitive salary of up to £39K per annum
- Permanent, full-time contract including 1 day supernumerary
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme/Nursing Support Forum
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to personalised career progression scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Clinical Team Leader/Clinical Manager/Nurse Manager/RMN/RNLD/Mental Health/PICU/CAMHS/Eating Disorder/Senior Nurse/Private Hospital/Secure Unit