Clinical Systems Officer - Healthcare
Clinical Systems Officers are needed to work on a transformation project for the UK's largest provider of Homecare services.
The City & County Healthcare Group is the UK’s largest provider of Home Care Services to older people in the community. Due to the expansion of our Digital Transformation Team, we need additonal staff in the team to support the business as it moves towards a fully electronic and paper free environment.
We would welcome applications from individuals from a medical, care, or clinical background who are looking to gain exposure to a different side of the business.
The Clinical System Administrator role will work closely with the Quality, Compliance, Audit and Project teams to plan, design and develop our clinical documentation in a new electronic system. This includes gathering, understanding and translating current (paper based) process and mapping them to a new electronic process.
- Work alongside decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define requirements.
- Attend design workshops to process map and prototype new electronic care planning system
- Review and analyse the output on an ongoing basis to refine documentation and procedures.
- Become a Subject Matter expert in the new clinical system.
- Good knowledge of the healthcare sector, ideally Domicilairy Care
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Logical and efficient
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Please send a CV through to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job