Clinical Support Worker
£9.21 - £16.85 p/h
Precedo Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers in Hull and the surrounding areas to work on an agency basis within NHS Mental Health Units. You will be working with clients who have Mental Health problems who need support on a daily basis.
All we ask is that you have at least six months experience of working in a support worker role within the NHS, in the past 2 years and have a commitment to providing compassionate, person centred care to vulnerable people.
As well as being a rewarding role where you make a difference in a person's life, the role is also varied, and no 2 days are ever the same. Your role will include:
- Support individuals to stay safe and ensure their welfare.
- Help managing medication responsibility.
- Help with daily living skills.
- Support individuals to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Support individuals to participate in activities they enjoy and access the local community.
Benefits of working with Precedo Healthcare;
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working to meet your own requirements
- Block bookings
- Free uniform and Free training
- 24/7 Support
In addition you will need to undertake a competency based face to face interview, be able to provide 3 years references and attend 1 day's induction training.
For further information, please call or you can apply online by following the link https://application-form/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'