Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Support Worker for flexible agency work in NHS Community Hospitals.
A key aspect of the Support Worker Role role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Support Workers will be offered work throughout York and the surrounding areas.
Precedo Healthcare partner with prestigious and leading Healthcare providers. Our work locations are therefore desirable and sought after. We offer flexible work and can accommodate any other commitments you may have. You will not be disappointed with the work, pay and conditions we offer and attract.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in the last 2 years working in an NHS environment
- PMVA training is desirable, but full training can be provided
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Free PMVA training
- Community Mental Health
- Mental Health
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'