A growing contract research organisation has an opening for an experienced Clinical Study Manager to join the team! This is a sponsor-dedicated position, being offered on a remote basis across the UK.
This organisation is rapidly expanding, due to their industry leading clinical trial services on offer to both clients and patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly-regarded CRO, who have proved themselves to be leaders in patient services, maximising the impact trials have on individuals around the world.
Clinical Study Manager Role
This role is all about delivering company projects in accordance to client expectations; delivered on time, to budget and in adherence with all protocol, SOPs, regulations and ICH-GCP. The trials will be carried out across a range of therapeutic areas, as a result, a sound knowledge of drug development is required.
- Co-ordinate the feasibility planning and selection process of all trial centres.
- Manage and supervise the monitoring visit schedules for the CRAs and that visits (selection, initiation, monitoring & close-out) are carried out according to the study design.
- Provide support and excess training where necessary to other team members.
- Organising and leading internal project meetings to ensure projects are run efficiently and any issues are resolved effectively.
- A bachelor’s degree in a health related field.
- 2 yearsminimum experience in clinical trial management/project management.
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines
- Previous experience in a CRO is desired.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'