Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your clinical skills by supporting our customers within a community setting? Are you dynamic, professional and have a compassionate approach that enables you to deliver excellent care?
We are looking for passionate and driven qualified nurses to work for one of the largest not for profit care organisations in the UK to help us deliver the highest level of care that our customers are accustomed to and to allow us to develop fantastic services for the future. You will possess a natural ability to manage your own diary and workload and will be flexible to meet the needs of your customers.
As Clinical Services Manager you will oversee the Clinical Services Team who strive to provide compassionate and competent care, supporting people who live with a variety of medical conditions including; Spinal Injury, Huntington’s Disease, Motor Neurone Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A qualified nurse with a valid NMC Number who is exceedingly enthusiastic about community care
• Someone who has an embedded knowledge of clinical skills
• A great communicator who can lead a team to deliver the highest standards of care
• An individual who has an excellent understanding of care needs and can create care plans for our customers to receive a care package that is tailored to their needs
Benefits of working with us:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• £100 welcome voucher paid after completion of probationary period
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• £400 Refer a Friend Bonus
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
If you would like to make a difference to people’s lives and be part of this exciting new way of delivering community care, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'