Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
Medicall Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for one Britain’s leading healthcare providers. We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department at their private hospital near Winchester.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
There is a Competitive Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register.
• Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
• Oncology ordering/dispensing experience required
• Able to demonstrate experience in working across surgical and medical oncology patient areas
• Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
• Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
• To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department. To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers. Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
• Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
• Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge/skill, and expertise.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive Salary of up to £45,000 per annum for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Medical Scheme
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Tom Ford in our office or apply via this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'