BMI Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- Post registration UK hospital experience.
- UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department.
- Experience in managing a team and mentoring.
- Experience in managing a budget and audits.
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job