Lochleven Care Home are excited to be expanding our team of Nurses and we are looking for dedicated and skilled health professionals to come on board and form the frontline staff of our purpose-built care home which provides individuals with person centred care and specialises in the needs of those living with Dementia. The home is well known locally as having a warm and welcoming atmosphere which you will experience as soon as you enter the home.
Clinical Service Manager
The Clinical Service Manger will report directly to the Deputy Manager to ensure the maintenance of high standards of care, the monitoring of staff conduct and their performance. You will be involved in the recruitment of new staff to the home and monitoring of current staff attendance, performance and training needs.
Communication will play a large part in this role and alongside communicating with Staff and the Home Manager you will liaise closely with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals to ensure the resident’s needs are being met sufficiently.
You will supervise, instruct and ensure full compliance with Health and Safety legislations and promote and adhere to the companies’ policies. You will be able to identify the requirement for any equipment required within the home and similarly be comfortable to report any faulty equipment.
- To ensure that each resident has a comprehensive detailed assessment, their care needs identified and each supported with the appropriate Care Plan
- To liaise with General Practitioners and other relevant health care professionals to achieve a multi-disciplinary approach to residents’ care
- To supervise, instruct, and to ensure full compliance with health and safety legislations
- To ensure that care interventions are accurately and promptly recorded
- It is imperative that the charge nurse works closely with the management team to meet all the training needs of all staff in the unit
- To monitor the duty rota covering a four week period, and to ensure that they are available at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the rota and to ensure that adequate cover is available, and in accordance with the staffing notice
- To participate in the assessment of all prospective residents prior to their admission to the home.
- To assist in the resolution of complaints from residents, families and staff.
Full NMC Pin
Thistle Healthcare is a family owned business, providing care solutions for older people at all stages of their life, striving to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual resident living within our homes.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply to this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'