Corus Consultancy are seeking a dynamic, hard-working and professional Clinical Secretary to provide support within a team of healthcare professionals. Your duties will include record keeping, the management of appointments, data collection, requisitions and team diaries.
Your previous experience will allow you to work confidently within a multidisciplinary team. Your excellent administration skills, attention to detail and IT skills will ensure you are able to produce correspondence, reports and presentations; and your highly organised nature will flourish in an environment of changing priorities.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with a proactive, hard-working and professional attitude. You will be logical and methodical, discreet and tactful, personable and professional.
Our client is offering a variety of roles at all levels, so whether you are just starting out in your career or you are looking to use your skills and experience in a new role our client is the right employer for you.
What We'd like from you:
- Must provide quality and comprehensive administrative support to the team
- Possess Excellent Telephone Skills
- Ability to update and maintain manual & electronic records
- Excellent typing skills, filing and general secretarial duties.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - MS Word, Excel
- Knowledge of EMIS (An advantage)
- Proactive self-starter
- Team player
The hours will have a degree of flexibility but must cover 4 days a week.
If you are looking for an opportunity as a Clinical Secretary, then please apply now and we will contact you shortly.
- MS Word