Clinical Safety Coordinator – London
I am partnering closely with one of Barrington James’s leading clients, who are actively seeking Clinical Safety Coordinators based in London. They are a mid-size CRO. They are offering unique responsibilities and fast career progression in their London office.
This company are a fast developing CRO that have recently expanding their client list and therefore growing their teams across the 45 countries they are currently spanned across. Growth is imminent and any employee in this role will learn and progress their knowledge with drug safety and clinical development much deeper.
Not many companies in this time are progressing and expanding as quickly and as efficient as my clients. Therefore this is really an exciting time to become a part of their project and success globally.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) Guidelines and medical terminology
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Knowledge of EDC systems other clinical databases – preferred
- Good understanding of using Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in life/health sciences
- Collect, process and track SAE reports
- Daily interaction with investigative sites across Europe and globally
- Close work with the CSM and ensure all project deliverables are met
- Oversight of Submissions for the Ethics committee within the Regulatory timelines
- Generate study report narratives and CIOMS-I forms
- Become a part of a fast growing company and a fast growing sector of the company
- Take advantage of the progression available within the Clinical and Drug Safety departments
- Work internationally and learn new experiences
- Competitive salary and added benefits available
Overall, I work closely in both the Clinical, Drug Safety and the Medical Sectors at Barrington James, with great knowledge of the vacancies our many clients has to offer globally. I am here to speak with anyone who is interested, has question or even advice regarding positions across this area. Contact my direct details below to gain knowledge of the roles in question.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job