Role: Recruitment Coordinator
Location: London (Kings Cross)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 permanent
ICS Insourcing is a division within Independent Clinical Services (ICS) and exists to fulfil ICS’s Build OUT growth strategy.
We provide capacity solutions to NHS trusts (and Health Boards) that are unable to meet national waiting list targets. The service predominantly involves mobilising specialist teams of consultants, nurses and AHPs to deliver clinical services within NHS premises typically at the weekend. However, with a view to supporting the NHS to achieve its 7-day working ambitions, ICS Insourcing will position itself as a 7-day insourcing services provider.
The Clinical Resourcing Coordinator (CRC) position sits within the Resourcing & People Operations team, and the post holder(s) will be instrumental in building the core talent pool for the division. This is a combined resourcing, recruitment and compliance role. In time, the intention is to assign a CRC to separate staffing/speciality groups (Nurses, Consultants and AHPs), and under the direction of the Head of Resourcing & People Operations, the CRCs will coordinate and undertake clinical resourcing, recruitment activity and compliance checks for the division.
The successful candidate will have healthcare recruitment & compliance experience and must be able to communicate seamlessly with all grades of staff; from healthcare assistants to senior consultants.
As a Recruitment coordinator, you will build and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates who will work in our services. The role involves sourcing and pre-screening candidates and ensuring full recruitment and compliance policies are applied throughout the recruitment cycle.
You will be confident; with an excellent telephone manner, approachable and able to engage candidates effectively. You will also be motivated, target driven and with the ability to be in control and manage your own workload. Above all else, you will be passionate about creating a candidate experience like no other.
This position is based at our offices in Kings Cross, London. The successful candidate will work solely on providing the highest levels of service to the Insourcing division and you will have the benefits of being able to work in a very focused way within in a close-knit and lively team.
- Responding to all adverts in a timely manner, pre-screening candidates to determine suitability. Adapting resourcing according to service requirements
- Monitoring application form returns. Responding to completed applications within set timescales and commencing the recruitment process
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to all candidates and ensuring regular communication throughout the recruitment process
- Liaising with insourcing colleagues to help staff clinical services
- Excellent communicator with the ability to form strong relationships with candidates
- Possessing excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience of working in administration/customer service. A background in healthcare recruitment is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
ICS Insourcing are an equal opportunities provider.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'