My client are specialise Clinical Research Organisation offering a specialist range of patient services to the pharmaceautical and clinical research industries. Specialising in early phase trials offering unrivalled standards of care to patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your nursing experience into an exciting role within a successful and dynamic industry.
As a Clinical Research Nurse you will be embarking on a rewarding and challenging career with a company that:
- Offers comprehensive support and regular training
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
- Fantastic working hours enabling fantastic work-life balance
Due to recent expansion this Clinical Research Nurse opportunity is available in Manchester. You will gain exposure to a variety of clinical studies, ensuring care of study participants whilst carrying out a range of clinical activities.
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the study; administering all drugs and/or devices
- Using Nursing knowledge and experience to ensure a high standard of care for volunteers
- Collecting and processing data following strict guidelines
- Observing participant well-being and potential adverse-effects
- Maintaining records and recording data within strict guidelines
To be successful for this Clinical Research Nurse position you should have RGN status with an active PIN number, a good foundation of clinical experience preferably within the NHS and be committed to providing the highest standards of care.· Knowledge and current experience of general nursing
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be actively involved in promoting standards in the workplace to ensure patient welfare at all times
This Clinical Research Nurse job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- nursing jobs
- Clinical nurse jobs
- research nurse jobs
- clinical research nurse jobs
- medical research nurse jobs
- CRO nurse job