Clinical Research Nurse Project Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
I have a unique opportunity for an experienced research nurse with clinical trial experience to join a rapidly growing CRO. You will work as a Clinical Research Nurse Project Manager where you will be responsible for overseeing the work of CTA's and Research nurses on a variety of clinical trials. You will have responsibility for the conduct of early phase clinical trials as well as some involvement in budget management and ethics submissions.
This is a niche role within a privately owned CRO where you will work closely with the Director of Nursing and the VP of Clinical Operations. This is a busy and varied role with the potential for international travel to countries like the US and Australia.
- Oversee the daily running of clinical research nursing projects
- Liaise with both the research nurses and the Director/Associate Director of Research Nurses to deliver the project until completion.
- Ensure serious adverse events are reported and followed up according to the applicable protocol, SOPs, ICH GCP and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the development and review of research nursing-related documentation, such as a home care manual and trial-specific worksheets.
- Assist with maintaining the research nursing trial files, ensuring GCP and SOP compliance
- Previous clinical trial experience
- Previous NHS/Research Nurse experience
- Good supervisory and managerial skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
NHS, Nurse, Clinical Research Nurse, Midwife, NMC, Monitoring, Clinical Trials, Clinical Research,CRO, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Cancer, Immunology, Academia, Merseyside, Liverpool,Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire
- Clinical Research Nurse Project Manager