Are you a nurse with some experience within research? Would you like a new role without working any shifts? Are you looking for a new challenge within a World leading clinical research company? Yes? - Contact Zest Scientific's nursing team today to discuss further.
The Clinical Research Nurse role will utilise your nursing expertise to create and maintenance a high quality clinical research environment, initiating and managing nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to completion. This role has no shifts and as the company shuts down over the Christmas period, there is no working over Christmas too!
- 100% of your time will be utilised clinically
- Perform all visits, observations, safety reporting, and interventions with the participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP's and policies
- Promote studies; carry out pre-screening efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encourage patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collect, record, verify and enter study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF, and all associated paperwork, with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurtures a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Initiates emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
- Fully NMC registered nurse
- A broad post qualification nursing experience
- SOme research experience is required
- Adult nursing is essential
Clinical Research Nurse Jobs Birmingham, Clinical Research Nurse Jobs Midlands, Adult Nursing, Nursing Jobs, Staff Nurse, Adult Nurse, RGN, NMC
Company and Culture
Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally. This role represents an excellent first step or indeed career development within clinical research nursing. The role comes with an attractive salary plus other benefits.