Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant
At eConsult our mission is to transform the way that healthcare is delivered. We believe that our National Health Service should thrive. Our products are clinically led and have been designed to enable our client practices to deliver safe and effective triaging. We are proud to say our products are widely adopted; eConsult is used in over 3,000 practices in the United Kingdom.
We are an innovative, ambitious, and ethnically entrepreneurial business. Our team is 55+ people strong and we are currently looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
As a Clinical Quality Assurance assistant, you will be a key member of the eConsult team and have an important role in supporting the clinical and development team in ensuring plain English and standardisation is used with the clinical content. This is an exciting time to join eConsult following our drive and investment for Emergency Departments, Urgent Care and General Practice to expand and improve their patient flow using digital technology.
As a Clinical Quality Assurance Assistant, you will be required to generate and implement service improvements alongside the Clinical Director for Urgent and Emergency Care, the Chief Medical Officer and the development team as well as manage specific projects as delegated by the exec.
Hours: Full time role, 40 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote working for 2-3 days per week during interim period following lockdown
- Life assurance
- Rewards for success; we are results driven and offer bonuses based on performance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A remarkable opportunity to join an ethically entrepreneurial business where you can make a real positive to difference to our clients, their patients and society at large
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'