- Providing a high quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
- Utilising research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research
- Implementing policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation.
- Possess Post-graduate doctorate level training in Clinical Psychology
- Be a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist
- Have specialised knowledge of neuropsychological disorders, neuroanatomy and neurological conditions
- Have an advanced (doctoral level) knowledge of research design and methodology including data analysis as practised within the field of clinical psychology
- Experience of working with a range of client groups, presenting a range of clinical severity, in a range of care settings, including in-patient and outpatient work
- Well-developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, highly technical and clinically sensitive information to patients, families, carers and other professional colleagues, both within and outside the NHS setting
- Ability to provide and/or identify appropriate support to carers and staff managing individuals with complex cognitive or behavioural deficits
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'