My client provides assessment, rehab and therapy to younger adults who require treatments for behavioural impairment caused by brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
As an experienced Psychologist, with some experience in neuropsychology, you will undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs. This will be done in a way which adheres to my client’s overall treatment philosophy.
The successful candidate will have experience in neuro-psych, hold a HCPC registration and possess post-graduate doctorate level training in Clinical Psychology. The role offers £42k per annum (pro-rata for part time) with unrivalled benefits package.
- Providing a high-quality specialist clinical Neuropsychology service, within the multidisciplinary neuro rehabilitation team
- supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
- Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working and industry leading training
- Maternity leave
- 2 week’s paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'