Up to £50K pro rata
My client is looking for an Clinical Psychologist to work in their neuro rehab hospital.
About the role:
- To provide a clinical psychology service to patients, many of whom are present with complex neuropsychological, emotional and behavioural needs within a neurorehabilitation setting.
- To provide psychological assessment, therapy and rehabilitation across the ABI service
- To offer advice and consultation on patients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other non-professional carers
- To work within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the psychology development plan and hospital policies and procedures.
- To be active in the development and implementation of a developing staff training programme.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the hospital.
- Experience working with neuro conditions.
- Must be HCPC registered
What to expect:
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- A generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension
- Free onsite parking at all sites
- Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
Can you see yourself working in Cheshire
This job is advertised by Nathan if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on or n.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job