Daniel Yorath House is hiring!
**We've got a great opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist who wants to join our Multi-disciplinary Team and work in brain injury rehabilitation**
Daniel Yorath House, situated in Garforth, Leeds, is a specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation centre for people with acquired brain injury. Opened in 1992, it was one of the first assessment and rehabilitation centres for brain injury in the UK.
We assess and provide rehabilitation primarily for service users with an acquired brain injury using the neuro-behavioural model of social rehabilitation. The aim is to provide a continuous link for each service user through their pathway of care from our rehabilitation services through to re-integration into the community.
You will work as part of a dynamic Multi-disciplinary Team, which includes a Consultant Neuropsychologist, Clinical Psychologists and Assistant Psychologists, a Speech and Language Therapist, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Along with our Rehabilitation Support Worker team we deliver a neurobehavioural rehabilitation service for people with acquired brain injury and complex needs.
**Your responsibilities will include:**
- providing specialist psychological assessment of our service users, using psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report scales, structured observations and interviews with all stakeholder;
- contributing highly specialist psychological advice to the multi-disciplinary formulation of appropriate therapeutic approaches or intervention plans;
- undertaking psychologically based risk assessment and risk management for relevant service users and advising team members appropriately;
- participating in Multi-disciplinary Team meetings concerned with the delivery and development of clinical services;
**What are we looking for?**
The successful applicant will have a doctorate in clinical psychology (or equivalent) accredited by BPS. It's essential you have the ability to communicate well at all levels and are able to gather, analyse and interpret complex multi-factorial clinical information. We are also looking for an individual who has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with complex emotive subjects.
You'll need excellent organisation skills, the ability to prioritise workloads as well as the ability to administer and interpret a range of psychometric test material.
- 38 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
- Free parking
- Nationwide employee staff discounts including discounted gym membership, eating out and shopping.
**Please contact Consultant Clinical Neuro Psychologist Janet Hodgson for further information Tel .**
This position is subject to a Disclosure (DBS) check.
The Disabilities Trust is a Disability Confident Employer. As users of the Disability Confident Scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'