An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Procurement Administrator to join our offices in Watford.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive team of ten in the Commercial team. The team provide support with all procurement needs across the business including medical equipment, pharmaceutical supplies, office and kitchen supplies, white goods, uniforms and consumables. They are also responsible for our all equipment maintenance, fleet and accommodation.
This is a fast-paced, varied role where you will predominantly maintain and update the central Procurement systems and assist our Commercial Director with pharmaceutical contract management and procurement activities.
- Maintenance of supplier catalogues using Sage
- Supporting the tender cycle for pharmaceutical supplies and supporting services
- Management and implementation of contracts
- Researching potential new suppliers and products
- Raising and reviewing purchase orders
- Dealing with inbound communications and management of the procurement fresh service inbox
- Carrying out general administration duties as required
- Supporting the Commercial Director and Procurement Team Leader with ad-hoc projects
Skills and experience
- Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least 1-2 years of administrative experience, or previous pharmaceutical account management experience
- Customer focused approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task and shows attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Sage experience would be an advantage, but training will be provided
- Efficient and uses initiative
- Exceptional communication skills, dealing with stakeholders across the business
- Accuracy and attention to detail and is paramount.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'