Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is looking to expand and grow your career in Pharmacy? Excellent locum opportunities have arisen in the Blackpool area for pharmacists with varied experience.
You will be working along side a well established NHS trust who provides a range of acute services to a 330,000 population and also a wide range of community health services to the 440,000 residents of Blackpool, Fylde, Wyre and North Lancashire.
What we want from you:
- GPHC Registration.
- 4 years Masters degree or equivalent in Pharmacy and highly developed specialist knowledge.
- Significant experience of working within hospitals
- Excellent understanding of pharmacy/medicines standards, legal requirements and guidelines.
Medacs Healthcare is the most reputable recruitment agency in Blackpool…why you ask?
1. Having the master vend in Blackpool we see all roles before other agencies and have priority with our candidates.
2. Working with trusts all over the UK.
3. Both locum and permanent roles available.
4. Excellent pay rates for candidates.
5. Reward scheme for working with us, £150 for 400 hours worked, £250 for 500 hour, £550 for 700 hours.
6. Your own personal recruitment consultant.
7. A dedicated payroll advisor to help ensure payments are made on time weekly.
8. Bank of resources for all therapists.
9. Fast-track application process so you can get in to work quickly.
10. Expert advice on CVs and interviews.
11. Regular updates on Medical news.
12. Facebook group and Twitter page for announcing new opportunities both permanent and locum.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH MEDICAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY MEDACS HEALTHCARE PEOPLE ARE SIMPLE…NOT ONLY WILL WE HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR CAREER BUT SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
What should you do next? So if you are interested in Allied Health Professional roles please get in touch today or head to our website, Facebook or twitter pages for more information
Medacs Healthcare provides services as a Medical Agency and an Medical Employment Business. Medacs Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of patients and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Adult and Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
- Band 8a Pharmacist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'