Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
Spire Cardiff are recruiting for an additional Clinical Pharmacist to join the team.
The role will help promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service. working towards best practice you will be able to make the role your own.
This is a part time position covering 22.5 hours per week, 3 days a week with flexibility
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient's health and wellbeing needs.
- Assess the health and well-being of patients whose needs may be complex and changing within the context of their medicines.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the movement of medicines.
Who we're looking for
- Current member of the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Competence across a range of pharmaceutical subjects supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess the mandatory training requirements for role including infection control and health and safety competencies.
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job