Hunter Mental Health are looking for an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist to join a fantastic adults recovery team service. The trust is known to offer a diverse variety of health and social care to those living in the South East London area. This trust is also known to cover some additional support in surrounding counties. This includes a heavy focus on the health care in the community in areas such as mental health, elderly care and those with learning difficulties for those of all ages.
The contract would be 37.5-hour position which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £32 – £35.20ph
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- Band 8a
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Working Age Adults Recovery Team
- £32-£35.20ph umbrella rate
Call Cameron on to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'