Clinical Operations Manager
£32,000 to £36,500
Bristol, South West England (medical and nursing)
Our client is one of the largest providers of safe abortion, contraception and family planning services. This international company protects the rights of individuals by preventing unwanted births.
They are currently recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all clinical areas and management of the clinical team; co-ordination of doctors/surgeons/anaesthetists; being the main point of call for clinical matters and by being a part of the operational management structure within the Centre.
Skills / Experience
- RN1 Registration
- Up to date understanding of gynaecology and theatre practice (recent experience not essential)
- Experience of managing or leading a team
- Excellent people management skills including mentoring and developing team members and the ability to deal with people management issues effectively
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities under pressure
A background within sexual health or gynaecology would be a distinct advantage but is not required for this role. However, experience of working within a high volume environment e.g. outpatients/day surgery is essential. Experience of working in a leadership role to achieve objectives, targets and excellent levels of client satisfaction is required.
Our client is offering a salary up to £36.500 plus an excellent benefits package that includes generous holiday entitlement, child-care vouchers, employee assistance programme, pension and travel season ticket loans.
If you would be interested in this role please email your up to date CV to
KEYWORDS: Clinical Operations Manager, Senior Clinical Nurse, Senior Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead, Gynaecology, Theatre Practice, Bristol
- Clinical Lead
- Senior Registered Nurse
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Senior Clinical Nurse