Clinical Nurse Specialist - Macmillan Breast Care
Band 7/6 Clinical Nurse Specialist/Developmental Clinical Nurse Specialist in Palliative Care
Do you have significant experience of supporting patients/families dealing with a diagnosis of Breast Cancer and treatment and would you like to develop your career within Breast Cancer Care? We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 7/6 CNS to work within our highly skilled, motivated and dynamic Breast Cancer team here at the North Middlesex University Hospital working to make a difference and improve the experience of patients with a diagnosis of Breast Cancer.
The postholder will be expected to:
- Demonstrate their Clinical expertise
- Demonstrate advanced communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a collaborative team working attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake expert case load management and adept at managing your own workload and prioritising the requirements of the service and the role.
- Audit and research, to promote service development initiatives as an integral part of the role.
- The chosen candidate will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual.
Proven experience in oncology is essential
In return, you can expect a structured induction, appraisal and personal development plan that will enable you to meet the requirements of the role. You’ll also have the chance to influence change and develop new and innovative elements for this vital service.
For an informal chat, please call Bernie Byrne on or
The Trust reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that you complete the application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name Bernie ByrneJob titleLead for Cancer
Email address Byrne.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'