Preston / New Service / 30 Beds
DO YOU WANT TO HELP BUILD A BRAND NEW SERVICE?
THIS PROVIDER HAS THE BEST STAFFING RATIO IN THE INDUSTRY!
A Clinical Nurse Manager is needed to join a specialist nurse-led care home for adults with moderate to complex care needs located in Fishwick, East Preston.
The service is a 30 bed care facility and is owned by a nationwide care provider that has been established for over 25 years.
The responsibilities of the Clinical Nurse Manager include:
* Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
* Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual's care package
* Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Maintain cost effective controls of all clinical supplies (including ordering, storage, stock rotation and correct usage)
* Review and document care plans on a regular basis
* Positively promote the home
* Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
* Participate in recruitment, supervision and training of staff
* Deputising for the Registered Manager as necessary
* Report all compliments, comments and complaints
* Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
The Clinical Nurse Manager package includes:
* £39145.60 per annum
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
* 5.6 weeks holiday
* Access to NVQ level 5 in Leadership*
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
* Paid enhanced DBS check
* RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation*
* rewards - Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
* Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
Call Amanda at Time Recruitment today! Reply to this advert to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'