Clinical Nurse Manager
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager for our client in the Munster Region.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will plan, organize and supervise all activities as delegated by the Director of Nursing.
- To be willing to act up for the Director of Nursing in her absence or in an emergency and to assist in all meetings and be on call in monthly exchange with the Director of Nursing.
- To establish effective communication, to encourage, train and develop the team and provide opportunities for group discussion.
- To plan and allocate staff with appropriate staff numbers, skill mix and levels of experience in such a way that they will meet the clinical management workload and ensure the continuity of care and safety, where standards are being constantly improved.
- To arrange fair and accurate duty rotas and co-ordinated holiday plans and to keep record of monthly hours and overtime records to assist the financial department with establishing the payroll.
- Ensure that health and safety codes and procedures, Infection Control Policies, codes of conduct and relevant legislation are adhered to.
- To conduct/ supervise induction programmes for all new employees and to participate in all in house training.
- To encourage staff on use and upkeep of equipment by developing economical habits and by learning to manage within resources.
- To maintain nursing records, ensuring that all documentation is maintained to a high standard (spot checks on care plans and other records) as well as reporting details of accidents, incidents and unusual occurrences.
- To assist the Director of Nursing in the development, implementation and review of all policies, procedures, quality management programmes and guidelines incorporating research and evidence based best practise.
- To be involved in Human Resource activities such as; being part of the interview panel, addressing employee problems, providing learning opportunities for staff and being familiar with company’s grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- To actively participate in development programmes and maintain nursing practise skills
- A Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in geriatric nursing
- Management Experience
- Nurse Practitioners
- nurse manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"