Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager
Salary: £35,000 + Additional Benefits
Contract: Permanent, Full time Contract, Days Available.
Playing a key part in daily running of the facility, the role of Clinical Nurse manager is very varied and therefor no two days are ever the same. Whether you will be assisting the home manager in training junior members of staff, delivering personalised care to service users or reviewing and updating care plans, you will continuously be learning and upskilling yourself to develop further in your nursing career. You will be provided with genuine opportunities to progress, including a City & Guilds centre which offers formal QCF qualifications.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you are given complete autonomy within the role - working closely with senior management within the team, you are responsible for making the home a success which covers varies areas within the site, including:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
While the role does come with responsibilities, the attributes needed for this role above all are hard-working, a positive attitude and a great sense of humour! Continuing the great atmosphere already established is a very important part of making this role a success, and we are definitely looking for someone to proceed to make the facility a fun place to work!
The induction into the company is outstanding, with the support followed up from day 1, when you will be within a classroom environment, completing a comprehensive induction program.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to or call on to learn more, and have a confidential, no obligation chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job