MSI Group Limited are a busy healthcare agency who are looking to expand their Clinical Interview Team to conduct face to face interviews predominately in the London Bridge area. The role would be for a casual worker (adhoc basis) who can provider approx. 1 day per week availability to attend the office, this will vary depending on numbers of registering candidates. Depending on demands of the business there may also be the opportunity to assist with open days in other locations across the UK; this would again be on an adhoc basis. Ideally applicants should be within commutable distance of London Bridge or happy to travel. Please contact for further information regarding the role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To complete face to face interviews with registering candidates at open days in the London Bridge area, on an adhoc basis. Candidates registering will be a range of different specialities and roles including but not limited to: Mental Health, Community, General, Theatres, Paediatrics and Intensive Care.
- To assist with the completion of annual appraisals with existing workers.
- To assist with revalidation for existing workers including reflective discussion and provide a confirmation service.
- Provide accurate and fair feedback to MSI Group Limited regarding candidates that are interviewed and appraised to confirm whether they are suitable for agency work.
- Must be an NMC registered Nurse
- Must have relevant clinical experience within the NHS
- Must be a band 7 or higher, Band 6 may be accepted depending on experience
- Must be competent to interview a wide range of roles and specialities, included but not limited to the areas listed above in Duties & Responsibilities
- Willing to travel as part of role
- Previous experience interviewing staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent instruction and assessment skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Possess a 'can-do’ attitude
- An understanding of the healthcare recruitment industry would be an advantage