An excellent Clinical Negligence Solicitor opportunity has arisen within our clients Cardiff office. The role will involve effectively managing a caseload of claimant clinical negligence cases and ensuring that matters are dealt with maintaining high standards of quality and service; such a caseload may consist of multi-track and High Court pre and post litigated matters. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will play a part in continuing team development.
- You will a Solicitor with up to 5 years PQE relevant experience.
- NQ’s will be considered but preferably those with at least 12 month experience within a Clinical Negligence team.
- Solid understanding of civil process and the CPR.
- Understanding of the criteria for Clinical Negligence matters and relevant PI Regulations.
- Able to assess and understand liability and evidence.
- Able to assess Quantum of General Damages and prepare Schedule of Loss.
- Commercially focussed.
- Committed to delivering client service excellence.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving team and progress your legal career. Remuneration will be DOE.
Please get in touch for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'