We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join a leading Sheffield Law Firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading law firm with excellent progression opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking initial instructions from clients
- Assisting with casework
- Assessing medical evidence for likelihood of cases' success
- Dealing with correspondence
- Maintaining accurate time costing procedures
- General Legal Administration
- Ensuring compliance with file management.
Key Skills Required:
The successful candidate must demonstrate passion and experience in a broad range of Clinical Negligence Law.
The successful candidate must also have: -
- A strong academic background with a Law degree
- Legal experience as a Clinical Negligence Paralegal
- Clear understanding and application of Clinical Negligence Law
- Business acumen and the ability to market the Company
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job