Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Ilkley
My Client who are a Multi Service Law firm in West Yorkshire are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Clinical Negligence Team.
The Candidate will be working closely with the partners and Branch Manager. Must have experience within Clinical Negligence
- Providing support to other fee earners, solicitors and partners.
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from takiCng the client’s initial instructions through to archiving, under supervision and in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
- Liaising with clients and other parties on behalf of fee earners and dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- Taking contemporaneous notes at conferences and some copy typing to fee earners’ specification.
- Obtaining, preparing and reviewing file documentation.
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from clients, the Legal Aid Agency (if applicable) and other parties.
- Liaising with the Accounts department to produce cheques, pay disbursements etc.
- Law Degree or GDL
- Previous experience as a paralegal or similar role with client contact
- Excellent written English to produce documents for the clients, court and other parties
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with the requirements of each team.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job