£28,000 - £33,500
My client is urgently seeking a proactive & Dynamic Legal Secretary within its Clinical Negligence Department. The roles will be providing secretarial and litigation support to the supervising Partner(s) and the team.
Main duties and responsibilities;
The role involves utilising their case management system, drafting and typing documents (digital and copy), filing, managing diaries, arranging meetings and conferences, liaising with clients, experts, counsel and other solicitors, preparing and checking bundles and dealing with other general administrative tasks.
To be successful you must have;
* Legal secretarial experience along with the ability to audio type from dictation accurately and speedily. Relevant claimant, litigation experience within clinical negligence will be an advantage but not essential.
* Demonstrable experience of working with case management systems.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Relevant experience in using a variety of IT packages (MS Word, Excel, Case Management Systems and Outlook).
* Demonstrable experience in being organised, manage multiple priorities and deliver consistently against tight deadlines.
* Demonstrable experience of working in and assisting a team.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job