An award-winning South Manchester based personal injury specialist law firm has a new opening for a Legal PA to join the busy Clinical Negligence Department to work on a one-to-one basis.
The firms offer flexible working including working from home two days a week, three days office based.
As a Legal PA within the Department, you will be expected to be a good team player with attention to detail and previous Legal Secretary/Legal PA experience from a similar background.
Working Hours - 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday with flexibility offered.
Duties to include:
- Prepare correspondence and documentation through digital dictation
- Supporting a Partner in the efficient management of their cases, including monitoring important dates/deadlines
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of trial bundles
- Updating cases on the case management system
Company benefits include:
- 3/2 alternative working from home pattern
- 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office)
- 3 holiday buy backs per year
- Extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Private medical insurance available
- Death in Service
- Active social committee with generous departmental and firm-wide social budget.
- Active training culture and various groups and events such as Diversity & Inclusion.
- Enhanced Maternity Leave payment if you have over 1 year tenure
- Other benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, free fruit & annual flu jab
If you are interested in this Clinical Negligence Legal PA role, apply online with your updated CV via the link, or contact Gemma Clarke at G2 Legal for immediate consideration today!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'