Salary: £58,967 to £66,773 (plus £5,500 car allowance)
Closing date for applicants 19 February 2018
Are you an expert Clinical Negligence Lawyer?
Hungry to lead a team working on good quality, high profile cases?
Then look no further as we have just the opportunity for you.
A rare opportunity of a senior role for a highly motivated Senior Lawyer who will be responsible for the supervision and overall case management performance of a team of specialist Clinical Negligence lawyers. The role will involve responsibility for delivering effective supervision and support, to ensure the provision of a consistently high quality service. We are looking for someone with a proactive approach who will ensure that cases are conducted in a manner which upholds our client’s interests and the firm’s reputation. The successful candidate will have a high level of experience in litigation and a proven track record in tactical litigation skills, excellent communication and client care skills, strong supervisory skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team at the highest level.
In return, you will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse portfolio of cases, which will include highly-prestigious and interesting Clinical Negligence cases. You will also receive invaluable training from leading lawyers in the Personal Injury field, offering unrivalled professional growth and development. You will find a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
- You will have significant post qualification experience and a proven track record of running and successfully litigating High Value Clinical Negligence claims
- Must be a member of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Significant advocacy and litigation experience
- Ability to develop marketing to promote the firms services
- Someone who is self-motivated and thrives in a busy working environment
- Excellent communication and client care skills, demonstrating an ability to empathise with vulnerable clients is essential
- Empathy with the Labour Trade movement is desirable
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, life assurance
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial assistance for professional development
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job