Job Title: Clinical Negligence Handler
Contract: 12 Months
Salary: to £30,000
- Insurance organisation, with an excellent reputation in the market, currently seek a Clinical Negligence Handler to join their specialist team in London.
- This business has enjoyed excellent growth and is continuing its impressive national expansion.
- This opening, which would be suitable for Handlers / Paralegals / Legal Executives and will see you defend clinical negligence claims made against private healthcare providers.
- Acting on behalf of the insured, you will be responsible for handling less complex complaints and claims and providing support to more senior members of the team.
- Some will be complaints and you will provide professional and compliant responses, some will be claims where you will deal with them through to settlement.
- Most of the allegations relate to poor care in respect of falls and pressure sores or unexpected death in a variety of circumstances.
To apply, it is essential you have a background in handling Clinical Negligence or Personal Injury claims. You must have a good work ethic, with the ability to work independently, but also support other members of the team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job