Job Title: Clinical Negligence Associate
Contract: 12 Month
Salary: to £50,000
- Insurance organisation, with an excellent reputation in the market, currently seek a Clinical Negligence Associate to join their specialist team in London.
- This business has enjoyed excellent growth and is continuing its impressive national expansion.
- This opening, which would be suitable for Paralegals, Legal Executives and/or Solicitors, will see you defend clinical negligence claims made against private healthcare providers.
- Acting on behalf of the insured, you will deal with claims across a broad spectrum of complexities.
- Some will be complaints and you will provide professional and compliant responses, some will be claims where you will deal with them through to settlement.
- Claims will vary in values, but will generally be up to £100K.
- Most of the allegations relate to poor care in respect of falls and pressure sores or unexpected death in a variety of circumstances.
To apply, it is essential you have a background in defending clinical negligence or personal injury claims. You must have an agile mind and be equally comfortable dealing with cases valued at £100K and complaints that don’t materialise into claims.