Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Clinical Manager within an NHS setting based in the North West area, this assignment is for 3 months initially.
The post holder will provide clinical leadership to all clinicians within the care group and have dedicated lead responsibility for the day-to-day operational management for the specified services. They will have to ensure the effective delivery of services to patients in accordance with agreed quality standards.
Experience of working within Children's services would be highly desirable.
- Responsible for the day to day efficient and effective operational management of area, linking appropriately with clinical and multi-disciplinary staff in all matters affecting the delivery of core services
- Respond to daily problems and ensure issues are swiftly resolved; implement longer term solutions to issues raised
- Ensure resources are available to meet service needs, including analysing and managing workforce and space requirements
- Manage delegated budget responsibilities for the services, ensuring adherence to agreed budget plans, identifying cost improvement savings and implementing plans to reduce costs safely
- Produce comprehensive project plans to support the implementation of service changes
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to as required by the Trust.
- Work with the Assistant Director to ensure budgets are up to date and accurately identify changes to budgets as required
- Ensure services operate within an agreed performance management framework that complements the Trust use of key performance indicators across a number of metrics, using service line reporting to ensure timely and accurate capture of information from which metrics reported, and that these frameworks are understood by staff
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions jobs, please on the Manchester Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job